Summer Updates : (updated July 8, 2014)
For updates on the labour situation, please see the School District website (www.sd23.bc.ca)
- Yearbooks were available for pickup until July 4. Any unclaimed yearbooks can be collected in September.
- Schedules - Unfortunately timetables will not be ready for distribution until August. They will be mailed home during the week of August 18.
- Textbooks - Please return (or pay for) any textbooks, library books and other loaned materials as soon as possible. These materials are needed for students in September, and are expensive to replace. Please take the time to look for and return them. The school will be open again during the week of August 18th.
- Report cards:
- Grade 12 - mailed home, week of June 30th.
- Grade 10 & 11 - mailed home, week of June 30th, along with overdue text book and library book statements.
Year End Letter from H. Gloster, Superintendent. Letter to Parents - June 25, 2014.pdf
We are doing all we can to provide up-to-date information. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.